HeartLight Healing Arts is currently closed for in-office appointments due to the Coronavirus pandemic. We will be monitoring this situation on an ongoing basis. The safety of our patients and their families, as well as the office staff, is our highest priority. When conditions and best practices indicate that it is appropriate to re-open for in-office appointments, we will do so.
Dr. Compart is continuing to accept new patients. She will contact new referrals to determine whether the evaluation can be appropriately done by telemedicine. Dr. Compart also remains available to her established patients by phone or e-mail and continues to offer follow-up appointments via telemedicine. To reach Dr. Compart, please call 667-200-5446 and press option 2.
For up-to-date, reliable information on Coronavirus/COVID-19, please refer to the following websites:
• Centers for Disease Control (CDC): www.cdc.gov/Coronavirus
• World Health Organization (WHO): www.who.int
• The website of your state's governor
We recognize that this is a challenging time for families as we all practice "social distancing" in an effort to keep ourselves and those we care for safe and healthy. Here are some suggestions for lowering stress and anxiety:
· Stay in touch with family and friends remotely, by phone, e-mail or video (FaceTime, Zoom, etc.)
· Get outdoors to exercise or to simply get fresh air
· Play games as a family. Read books, individually or together.
· Get plenty of sleep.
· Spend more time with your pets.
· Practice yoga or Mindfulness meditation.
· Try to find the positives within this challenging situation and focus on them - e.g., time to relax, do a favorite hobby, read, exercise, cook meals together, and reconnect with family and friends.